These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on OCC Forum. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
- Please don't post the same thing in multiple threads or forums. #
- Before posting here, please make sure to choose the appropriate forum. #
- Report any posts you feel contradict our policies by using the "post report" feature, and we will handle them as needed. Please do not reply to these posts yourself. #
- Wanted / For sale / Auctions posts only in Marketplace section, and in right forum. Any post outside the section will move to it. #
- Please be advised that neither the forums nor administrators are responsible for these transactions in any way. The only purpose is to put buyers in touch with sellers. #
- Please don't sell anything illegal.
- Post a thread with a description of your items.
- Be sure to include where you are located.
- Are you willing to ship an item? If so, to where? / how far? (E.g. US, Canada, Europe)
- Do you have a price range in mind? If so, post it.
- Please post a direct link to your commodity if displayed on an external marketplace board like (Amazon, eBay, etc.).
- Please, once you've closed a deal, post a follow-up indicating that the item is no longer available.
- When you start an auction, set what your minimum price is and the date after which you won't accept any more bids.
- At the end of the auction, collect the bids and announce the winner (and the price, if you want).
- If you are interested in an item, and you have a question where the answer might be of interest to other people, post a public reply. If the answer will be of no interest to anybody except you, send a private message. A good example of something that should be private is 'How much will be shipping cost to my zip code?
- Once you've closed an (Item Wanted) deal, please either edit your post or post a follow-up indicating that you are no longer looking.