Hello everyone,
Yeah... the forum is closing. And if you're wondering why? I'd say this forum was like a red herring... I mean, there was no need for it from the beginning, and it distracted me from the main projects of the website and mission. On the other hand, we already have a Facebook group with over 2.3k members! For now, I'll leave it online in "read-only" mode (to avoid spam); because we may need it in the future, and there are some good topics here.

I want to thank everyone who joined the forum, especially Entuzio and Toysoft, for helping me moderate it and the group :) Also, stay tuned for new updates for the projects and group.

Thank you for reading,
Mohamed

Board rules

These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on OCC Forum. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.

1. Main Rules

1. Please don't post the same thing in multiple threads or forums. #
    2. Before posting here, please make sure to choose the appropriate forum. #
    3. Report any posts you feel contradict our policies by using the "post report" feature, and we will handle them as needed. Please do not reply to these posts yourself. #
  2. Signature rules

1. Signatures may contain up to five lines of normal-sized text OR a single image that is no more than 450px high, 104px wide. The font size of signatures should be normal or small only. #
    2. Links in signatures are limited to a maximum of 5* links. * #
  3. Marketplace

1. Wanted / For sale / Auctions posts only in Marketplace section, and in right forum. Any post outside the section will move to it. #
    2. Please be advised that neither the forums nor administrators are responsible for these transactions in any way. The only purpose is to put buyers in touch with sellers. #
    3. Sellers:
      • Please don't sell anything illegal.
      • Post a thread with a description of your items.
      • Be sure to include where you are located.
      • Are you willing to ship an item? If so, to where? / how far? (E.g. US, Canada, Europe)
      • Do you have a price range in mind? If so, post it.
      • Please post a direct link to your commodity if displayed on an external marketplace board like (Amazon, eBay, etc.).
      • Please, once you've closed a deal, post a follow-up indicating that the item is no longer available.
      • When you start an auction, set what your minimum price is and the date after which you won't accept any more bids.
      • At the end of the auction, collect the bids and announce the winner (and the price, if you want).
      Buyers:
      • If you are interested in an item, and you have a question where the answer might be of interest to other people, post a public reply. If the answer will be of no interest to anybody except you, send a private message. A good example of something that should be private is 'How much will be shipping cost to my zip code?
      • Once you've closed an (Item Wanted) deal, please either edit your post or post a follow-up indicating that you are no longer looking.
      #